Index of Content
When you’re in the limelight constantly it is quite pivotal to maintain that trimmed figure, which in essence might look like a simple task once you’re already slim but actually requires a lot of dedication and certain tweaks to the diet plans as well.
A runway model is required to maintain a low weight and stick-thin figure, and the following diet plan focusses on that very aspect using diet as a catalyst.
We have specially devised up Victoria’s Secret supermodel diet plan for you, although you have to make sure that you don’t stick to these diet plans for too long as this might lead your body to enter the starvation mode which is never a good idea.
It would be smart to stick to this diet plan for 2 to 4 days and then approximately 3 to 5 days off of it. It goes without saying that you need to take in copious amounts of water and in case you want something sweet, turn to juicing.
Any kind of soda (yes, the diet kind as well) and caffeine is a strict no-no. Need to fit into that pretty dress that you saw on Victoria’s Secret fashion show or just to meet your modeling requirements? We present you with a 4-day diet plan to assist you to reach those goals faster and more efficiently.The whole plan is divided into 4 different plans for 4 days. Each day would be divided into 4 different meals with consumption of calories limited to approximately 1000 calories per day.
Victoria’s Secret Supermodel Diet Plan from Industry Insider
Diet Day 1 : Total calories – 1006
- Breakfast: For breakfast, we are going to start with Apple Oatmeal. To prepare this we would require ½ cup of water along with ¾ cup of skimmed milk and 1/3 cup of oatmeal. We would also require ½ an apple and ¼ tablespoons of cinnamon for taste. Bring the water, oats and mil to boil and continue to boil whilst stirring for 5 minutes and add grated apple and cinnamon. Further, add milk to cool.
- Snack: Eat 22 unsalted almonds.
- Lunch: We would be preparing scrambled eggs on toast for lunch. For this we would require 1 egg, 1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 tablespoon of fat-free milk along with 15 grams of low-fat shredded cheese. To prepare, whisk the egg and milk together and scramble in a pan. Toast the bread and top it with scrambled eggs and cheese.
- Dinner: As is the norm, we usually prepare and eat a salad for dinner. To put together a salad you would require ½ a sliced avocado, 100 grams of chopped chicken breast, 2 cups of shredded lettuce, 6 cherry tomatoes along with ½ cup of sliced red pepper and 1 thinly sliced red onion with 2 tablespoons of low fat Italian dressing (any of your choice) as garnish.
Diet Day 2: Total Calories – 1000
- Breakfast: We are going to keep this breakfast a bit modular so that we don’t have to prepare anything as such. So, for breakfast all you need to have is 1 whole wheat English muffin, 1 teaspoon of butter to go along with the muffin, a cup of sliced fruit, 0-calorie tea and 250 mL of water.
- Snack: 1 cup of sliced fruit would be enough for refueling a bit of energy and making you feel full.
- Lunch: For lunch, this time around we would be starting with 1 large tossed salad with 2 tablespoons of dressing along with ½ cup of tuna, 1 cup of low-fat wheat thin crackers and 350 Ml of diet SODA.
- Dinner: Like mentioned previously, this dinner also contains a salad, but instead of a large one a small tossed salad with does along with 2 tablespoons of dressing. After that, consume 125 grams of a grilled (not fried) chicken breast with a cup of beans and a pat of butter.
Diet Day 3: Total Calories – 1010
- Breakfast: For the breakfast on the third day we are going to choose a fan favourite, banana smoothie. It helps by providing energy throughout the day. So, to prepare banana smoothie we would need ½ a cup of plain, low-fat yogurt, ½ a banana, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 cup fresh berries, 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds and ½ cup of water blended together.
- Snack: For snacks, we’d recommend 2 cups of unsalted popcorn.
- Lunch: For lunch, we’d be preparing a chicken salad. The ingredients that are involved in the making of the salad include 1 chopped apple, 75 grams of cooked skinless chicken breast, 2 sliced celery sticks, 2 cups of chopped lettuce leaves, 1 tablespoon of low-fat dressing, ¼ cup of low-fat yogurt and 4 walnut halves, chopped.
- Dinner: For dinner, to please the soul/stomach and remove the monotony of diet we would be preparing a chicken/mutton burger. We would require 100 grams of ground lean chicken or mutton, 1 tablespoon ketchup, ½ finely chopped onion, 1 beaten egg white, 2 cups of shredded lettuce and 1 tomato sliced. Mix the ground chicken/mutton, onion, and ketchup together and form into a patty. Dry-fry and serve with salad.
Diet Day 4: Total Calories – 965
- Breakfast: We are going to keep it simple into the 4th day of the diet. 200mL of orange juice coupled with a banana(small) sandwich made from 2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Snack: 100 grams of low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch: Lunch usually should be relatively light but fulfilling so, 1 chapatti roll filled with 70g tuna and 10g of mayonnaise with the salad made from 50-50 grams of lettuce and bell peppers coupled with 10g of spring onions.
- Dinner: 70 grams of roasted skinless chicken breast with 60 grams of steamed broccoli, 50 grams of steamed carrots, 80g of mashed potatoes and 100mL of gravy.
Follow this above Victoria’s Supermodel Diet Plan from Industry Insider, his been in the industry for a long time now and shared this with us for upcoming new models. We can’t reveal his name as it will affect his repo.